i-VAC is a sterile, disposable, and portable system used with closed wound drainage that offers a constant suction profile resulting improved tissue approximation and reduced risk of hematoma. The system features a pre-compressed state with a standard Y-connector for dual drainage.
- Closed system design reduces the chance of cross contamination.
- Compact and self-contained system allows complete patient ambulation.
- Pre-compressed packaging saves on shipping costs and storage space.
- Attached Stepped Adapters allow for connecting to different sizes on demand, which facilitates easy connection to drainage system.
- Internal anti-reflux valve incorporated to prevent reverse flow during emptying and reactivation.
- Re-closable pouring spout permits convenient emptying of the reservoir unit and system reactivation when required.
- Transparent sidewall with clearly marked graduations at 25 ml increments facilitates quick and easy identification and measurement of exudate.
- Latex-free construction eliminates latex-induced allergic reactions.
- Available in 3 sizes (150, 300 & 450 ml).
- Sterile double packed.
|i-VAC Reservoir||Ref. No.||MNM-S23101||MNM-S23102||MNM-S23103|